Buying products online can often seem like a great way of getting what you want at a better price. Before buying a STIHL product online it's worth considering a few facts -
- STIHL's Warranty Policy only covers products that are sold by authorised STIHL NZ Dealers.
- STIHL products that are purchased from Dealers outside of NZ could be illegal to operate in NZ for safety reasons.
- STIHL NZ cannot guarantee the availability of spare parts for STIHL products purchased from Suppliers that obtain STIHL products from other countries.
- If products are NOT bought through an authorised STIHL NZ Dealer, servicing and spare parts are NOT guaranteed.
- If a power tool that is not certified for use in NZ is deemed to be the cause of an accident or incident, insurance claims can be void.
- The product manual may not be in English so proper assembly and operating instructions may hinder product performance and compromise user safety.
- If STIHL products are bought online, an authorised STIHL Dealer cannot give you the mandatory assembly, operating and safety instructions as part of your purchase experience.